#EmoryFlorida supports Student Flourishing
At #EmoryFlorida, we represent over 12k alumni living in the Sunshine State and chose to dedicate this year’s 2O36 Giving Week to assist our current Emory students to flourish (including many of those who have come from our own communities!) It truly takes a village to help create intentional, holistic educational experiences for students, and we invite YOU to be part of that positive impact with us.
Who are we? We are Emory Network volunteer leaders and board members representing the following alumni communities across the state:
- Emory Miami Network
- Emory Tampa Bay Network
- Emory Palm Beach Network
- Emory Broward Network
- Emory Central Florida Network
- Emory Jacksonville Network
- Emory Tallahassee Network
- Emory Miami Legal Network
Why? As alumni, we get excited about seeing our alma mater excel and grow. We invite YOU as a fellow alum to invest in our university-wide commitment to prepare students for a lifetime of impact and development.
Check out the funds that your #EmoryFlorida dollars will help support. These were carefully curated to support a range of student needs, such as:
- Emory University Student Hardship Fund – A fund that provides life-changing financial assistance to undergraduate and graduate students in need due to a crisis or catastrophic event. The Office of Financial Aid administers the fund in collaboration with student leaders.
- Food Security Assistance Fund – This helps to alleviate food insecurity through food assistance programs on campus. Your assistance here will also help provide options for students to purchase their own food while they are away from campus.
- Student Well Being Fund – If you have a passion for mental, physical, or social health- this fund needs you. The well-being of Emory students is a top priority, and your assistance to this fund will empower students to prioritize their health and well-being in these areas.
- 1915 Scholars Program – A program geared toward assisting first-generation students through informational, academic, and social support.
- General University Scholarship – Your gift to General University Scholarships helps replace student loans in Emory financial aid packages, ensuring that talented students with financial needs can graduate debt free.
We hope that at least one of these funds speaks to you or your Emory experience – Join our #EmoryFlorida community across the state as we support student flourishing!