As an Emory parent, you know better than anyone that the student experience is of the utmost importance. To help students flourish, we’re creating an inclusive environment where students strengthen values, develop skills, prepare for advanced and professional studies, and pursue careers. The Emory Parents Fund is a collection of giving opportunities focused on academic schools and campus resources to elevate and enhance student experiences at Emory.
For 2O36 Giving Week to help students flourish, we are highlighting:
- Student Experience Fund - support Campus Life community-building and class-year traditions that deepen student and alumni engagement with Emory. An enhanced student experience will increase our retention rates, graduation rates, student satisfaction, and alumni engagement by building a stronger sense of community and belonging among students.
- Student Well Being Fund - support our efforts to develop holistic health and wellness interventions by increasing staffing and expanded programming in clinical care, case management, crisis response, and preventative care. Additionally, we will develop new educational programs that address holistic wellness, and offer training opportunities for faculty and staff on how to support and identify students that may need help.
- Emory College Fund for Excellence - support scholarships, faculty and student research, and academic programming that creates an unparalleled liberal arts experience
- GBS: BBA Program Office - support BBA program needs at the discretion of Dean Hershatter, from course materials, technology, and events to help BBA students succeed
- Nursing Fund for Excellence - support areas of greatest need at the School of Nursing
- Oxford College Fund for Excellence - support Oxford College’s most pressing needs as determined by the dean such as scholarships and campus experience