Business is a vehicle capable of delivering meaningful, lasting impact to society. Your contribution fuels the strategic plan to ensure we can fulfill our mission to prepare principled leaders to have a positive influence on business and society. Whether you attended one of our degree programs, participated in IMPACT or the Goizueta Advanced Leadership Academy, or were a Student of Ben (SOB) we encourage you to continue our legacy for future students and business leaders.
Will you invest in the school and its future by making your gift today?
For Emory Day of Giving, we are highlighting these giving opportunities:
- Gifts to the Goizueta Business School Fund for Excellence provide unrestricted, critical funding for the school’s highest priorities including scholarships, program support, and experiential learning opportunities. Contributions here allow us to quickly respond to our most urgent needs.
- Contributions to the BBA GoBeyond Fund help provide support for BBA student experiences not covered by tuition so that all undergraduate students have an enriching educational experience and access to opportunities such as Career Treks, conferences, clothing for interviews, etc. [This fund has been selected for the BBA Senior Class Gift Campaign.]
- Your support of the Executive Women of Goizueta Endowed Scholarship promotes the advancement of women in business and leadership by providing financial support to accomplished female Executive MBA candidates.
- Gifts to the Scholarship of Excellence Endowment support Goizueta’ s commitment to building an inclusive community. This fund provides scholarship support to underrepresented MBA students at GBS and will maximize our ability to compete for the most talented and diverse MBA candidates.
- Affiliated with Goizueta’s Business and Society Institute (BSI), the Start:ME program strengthens Atlanta’s underserved communities by empowering the entrepreneurs within them to start or grow small businesses. Your gift will provide resources to assist Atlanta micro-businesses, 84 percent of which are owned and operated by entrepreneurs of color. [BSI Start:ME Operations fund has been selected for the Full-Time MBA Class Gift Campaign.]