As an Emory parent, you know better than anyone that the student experience is of the utmost importance. The Emory Parents Fund is a collection of giving opportunities focused on academic schools and campus resources to elevate and enhance student experiences at Emory.
For Emory Day of Giving, we are highlighting:
- Student Experience Fund - support Campus Life community-building and class-year traditions that deepen student and alumni engagement with Emory. An enhanced student experience will increase our retention rates, graduation rates, student satisfaction, and alumni engagement by building a stronger sense of community and belonging among students.
- Emory College Fund for Excellence - support scholarships, faculty and student research, and academic programming that creates an unparalleled liberal arts experience
- GBS: BBA Program Office - support BBA program needs at the discretion of Dean Hershatter, from course materials, technology, and events to help BBA students succeed
- Nursing Fund for Excellence - support areas of greatest need at the School of Nursing
- Oxford College Fund for Excellence - support Oxford College’s most pressing needs as determined by the dean such as scholarships and campus experience