Business is a vehicle capable of delivering meaningful, lasting impact to society. Embracing this view unlocks our collective ability to innovate in the most important ways on the most pressing topics. For more than 100 years, Goizueta Business School has been a training ground for principled leaders and a laboratory for powerful insights. By navigating the complex interdependency of business and society, we seek to convene the brightest minds to solve the biggest problems with integrity, ingenuity, and grit.
Your contribution fuels the strategic plan to ensure we are able to fulfill our mission to prepare principled leaders to have a positive influence on business and society. Whether you attended one of our degree programs, participated in IMPACT or the Goizueta Advanced Leadership Academy, were a Student of Ben (SOB), or experienced a unique opportunity as a student, we encourage you to continue our legacy for future students and business leaders.
Will you invest in the school and its future by making your gift today?
For Emory Day of Giving, we are highlighting these giving opportunities:
- Gifts to the Goizueta Business School Fund for Excellence support Goizueta's top priorities including scholarships, program support, and experiential learning opportunities across the school.
- Supporting the Goizueta Military Scholarships helps active duty or retired military personnel who are students in any Goizueta Business School degree program.
- Gifts to the BBA GoBeyond Fund help provide support for BBA student experiences not covered by tuition, such as travel for Career Treks and clothing for interviews, etc.
- Your support of the Executive Women of Goizueta Endowed Scholarship promotes the advancement of women in business and leadership by providing financial support to an accomplished female Executive MBA candidate.
- The Business Library Resources Fund provides critical business resources for Goizueta alumni such as software, databases, etc.